Getting Started with our TimeBank:
- Create a login and fill out your member profile with a photograph of you.
- Provide 2 references of people who can identify you as an individual and recommend you to join Raglan Timebank
- Post skills, knowledge or talents you may have to help other members.
- Post requests for skills, knowledge or talents where other members can help you.
- Attend a group or individual orientation at the Whaingaroa Environment Centre.
- Once we have completed an orientation with you, you are ready to trade!
Ongoing Use of the TimeBank:
- Don't hesitate to respond to an offer or request. This is exactly how new sharing and relationships are built which strengthen our community.
- Please respond in a timely manner to calls or emails you receive from your neighbours about the requests of offers you've posted.
- After you've communicated with a member and a service exchange is appropriate, make specific arrangements how to coordinate the exchange.
- Fulfill the exchange and save a record of it in your hours account.
- Come back and review offers and requests from other members
Do this again and again to help keep our community alive and flourishing.